Introduction

Hi, Thanks for viewing my blog. It lets me have a rant and I may even help someone along the way. Got the idea to do a blog following using an Arthritis Forum for the first time at www.arthritiscare.org.uk

I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis which is very demanding in all aspects of my life and this is my story on how I deal with it on a day to day basis.

I have been spending lots of time recently researching arthritis and pregnancy, there isnt loads of information out there and the most helpful thing i have found to date is forums and hearing other peoples story. This just confirms to me why I am 'blogging', if someone like me wants to know they are not on their own.

Monday 20 February 2012

Getting Back to Normal

Firstly let me apologise for neglecting my blog for the last 2 weeks. I have been putting all my efforts into getting back to normal, starting back at work and trying to do a bit at home too; whilst dealing with the arthritis being up and down and not knowing what I will wake up feeling like; as well as navigating the snow to get to work. I am glad that it eventually disappeared.

So 3rd week back at work and been easing into it but worked a full day today; I love being back but I'm not going to lie - its hard! Its exhausting!

It was hubby's birthday Saturday and at 00:02 (yes 2 minutes into his birthday) he had a bit of a mid-life breakdown, I was only teasing - come on he's only 27. I'm 26 this year but what does age matter, I'm like a 80 year old most the time. Not this weekend though, I pulled myself through so that he could have a normal birthday and let my hair down with a couple of drinks, which turned into a couple too many. But it was awesome to actually feel like 26 for once and be a little reckless, definitely what I needed after getting a negative pregnancy test that morning. It was an awesome night and apart from the increased aches and pains, I felt fine Sunday morning. This was definitely a good thing as we were having a family party, 14 of us, 7 of which kids and I had to sort all the food. It was a lovely day, probably a bit noisy if you are suffering with a hangover but you will have to ask hubby that.

So I am gradually getting back into a routine and feeling good for it. I have my EEG this Friday and its still early days on the baby front, so got plenty of time to wait for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment